« Back to News & Notices

City Offices


The City Office is currently closed to visitors. 

For information on City Services or to obtain forms for SUV tags, Dog tags, CMB/Drinking Establishment licenses, building-fence-chicken permits, or to make a payment via debit/credit card, call or email our offices (information at the bottom of the web page).