- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Minutes
- Open Records
- Business & Eco Devo
- Chamber of Commerce
- Chamber Sponsored Events
- Residential and Storage Rentals
- Employment Opportunities
- Chamber Members
- Chamber Board Members
- Economic Development
- Economic Profile
- Chamber of Commerce
- Contact Us
Chamber Sponsored Events
CHAMBER ANNUAL BANQUET - Saturday, March 23, 2019
LADIES NIGHT OUT - Friday, April 12, 2019, 4 PM - 8 PM
EASTER EGG HUNT - Saturday, April 20, 2019, 1:00 pm
WINE & WALK - Saturday, May 25, 2019- 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm-
CITY WIDE CLEANUP -May 12 - May 17
CITY WIDE GARAGE SALE - Saturday, June 8, 2019 -
FARMERS MARKET & SIDEWALK SALE - Friday, June 14, 2019
CRUISIN THE CENTER, AUGUST 10
OLD SETTLERS DAY, FRI. SEPT 27 AND SAT. SEPT 28.
THEME: "Heart of the Nation"
Starting Saturday Sept. 21 the Medallion Hunt begins and is sponored by Howland Mobile Veterinary Service. Look for the clues on the following facebook pages - Howland Mobile Vet Service, Economic Development, Discover Smith Center, Smith Center Chamber & Old Settlers' Day pages.
Enjoy the Bale Contest for Businesses - Monday Sept 23- Sat. Sept. 28. Winners will be announced before the parade.
Friday, Sept. 27: 5:00 pm - 11:30 pm OSD Beer Garden at the Fairground arena. Free dance starting at 8:30 pm. Music by Red Line Velocity.
- Saturday, Sept. 28: 8 am- Trevor Rempe Memorial Softball Tournament - Joy Field & HIgley Field
- 8 am - 10 am - Biscuits & Gravy @ First Christian Church
- 10:30 am - King and Queen Ceremony in front of the people's bank
- 11 am - Parade Free BBQ after Parade - People's Bank Parking Lot - Music by the Three Jacks - Smith Co. Health Department will have the NURTURE ROOM open during the Parade and Free Barbeque. Three Jacks will play at fair grounds from 2 -pm-3:30 pm
- NEW ATTRACTION: Tim Rickman Chainsaw Carver - Making a commemorative bench witht the OSD logo on it. Bench will be auctioned off on the Stateline Properties ON-Line Auction. NetBidz. www.thatsmyauction.com
- 1 pm - 4:30 pm - KIds Activities - Ultimate Bounce INflatables - Little Apple Express Train Rides - 3-wheel trykes - facepainting
- 1:30 - 3:30 BINGO sponsored by Kiwanis
- 1:30 pm LaRoush Wheat Harvest Film @ Centre Theater
- 2 pm - 4 pm WINE & WALK at Wagner Park - First 50 people get wine glasses! $25 per person- sponsored by the Smith Center Pool Committee
- 4 pm - Matinee Movie "Shazam" free will donation sponsored by the Child Development Center
- 8 am - 6 pm "The Way They Were" Tractor Show, 1 pm Tractor Poker Run Registration, 1:30 pm Tractor Poker Run
- 2:30 pm - ??????Washer/Cornhole Tournament at the Beer Garden * Call 785-620-7447 to enter
- 6 pm - 9 pm - Laser Tag at the Horse Show Arena at Fairgrounds
- 2 pm - 12 am- OSD Beer Garden
- 8 pm - 11:30 pm free Dance & Music by "Paramount"
OSD T-shirts available for purchase GOLD SPONSORS: NEXTECH *** SMITH COUNTY BANK (A BRANCH OF FNB OF PHILLIPSBURG*** THE GUARANTY STATE BANK & TRUST CO***THE PEOPLES BANK
SILVER SPONSORS: Ag Care by Air * Casey's General Store * Edward Jones * Jiffy Burger * John & Joan Overmiller Family * Jones Machinery, Inc. * Midwest Family Health * Schoen Fumigation * Simmons-Rentscher Mortuary * Smith Center Economic Develoment * Trinity Ag, LLC * United Methodist Women * V & K Trash * Kingsbury Septic & Pumping
Red Sponsors: Fouts Insurance - Insurance Smart - Kriley's Healthmart- Midway Chiropractic, LLC, - Stateline Properties- PrairieLand Electric - Smith Co. Kiwanis - Presbyterian Church - SunPorch of Smith County - Center Glass
FIND THE GHOST SHOPPING, OCTOBER 21ST THROUGH OCTOBER 25TH.
HALLOWEEN PARADE, THURSDAY, OCTOBER 31
WIN A TURKEY EACH WEEK THROUGH THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER
SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 30
CHRISTMAS KICKOFF - SATURDAY, DECEMBER 7
219 S. Main